Celebrate the end of the spring semester with UCITE! Faculty and Staff are invited to engage with Glennan Fellows and Nord Grant recipients to learn about their innovative projects and how they are empowering people to learn. Our virtual Teaching & Learning Colloquium will take place Friday, May 14 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Register HERE for the event, through Campus Groups.
- Elina Gertsman; Art History and Art; CAS
The Breath of All That Lives: Medieval Jewish Art
- Hossein Lavasani; Electrical, Computer, & Systems Engineering; ENGR
Smart, Connected, Multifunctional Sensors
- Marjorie Edguer; MSASS
- Chris Bohan; Theater; CAS
- Shane Parker; Chemistry; CAS
Chemistry on Computers
- Marsha Michie; Bioethics; School of Medicine Justice, Disparities, and the Community in the Bioethics Curriculum
- Benjamin Helton; Music Education; CAS
Music Education Advocacy and Policy
- Robert Fischer; MSASS
Case Studies in Nonprofit Management